Vijaya Ekadashi 2023 Vrat: Ekadashi fast is considered best for attaining salvation. Ekadashi of Falgun month is called Vijaya Ekadashi. Those observing Vijaya Ekadashi fast on 16th February 2023 will break the fast on 17th February. As much as the importance of Ekadashi fast has been told in the scriptures, equally it has been described in detail regarding its fasting. It is said that if Ekadashi fast is not observed at the right time and with the right method, then the fasting person does not get the fruit of the worship. Let us know the auspicious time of Vijaya Ekadashi fast and how to break the fast.
Vijaya Ekadashi 2023 Vrat Parana time
On February 17, on Dwadashi Tithi, those observing Vijaya Ekadashi Vrat can observe it from 08:01 am to 09:13 am. On the other hand, those observing fast on February 17 will observe the fast on February 18, for this the auspicious time is from 07:01 am to 09:17 am.
Vijaya Ekadashi Vrat Parana Niyam (Ekadashi Vrat Parana Niyam)
According to the scriptures, Vijaya Ekadashi fast is celebrated after sunrise and before the end of Dwadashi Tithi. It is said that if Paran is done after Dwadashi Tithi, then the person becomes a partner of sin.
What to eat in Vijaya Ekadashi Vrat Parana (Ekadashi Vrat Parana Vidhi)
- Vijaya Ekadashi fast should be celebrated only with Prasad offered in worship, but it is said that those who break Ekadashi fast after eating Amla get good luck and children. Lord Vishnu resides on Amla tree, hence Amla also has special importance. It has been considered the favorite fruit of Sri Hari.
- Tulsi has been considered Vishnu’s beloved. Ekadashi worship is considered incomplete without Tulsi. According to the scriptures, Shri Hari does not accept bhog without Tulsi, so put Tulsi in the mouth even while breaking the fast. The fast is considered complete by this.
- Bean vegetable has been considered as a cough and bile killer and it is also considered best in terms of breaking fast. In such a situation, beans have been considered as the best traditional food according to religion and health.
- Whatever food you prepare to observe Vijaya Ekadashi fast, cook it with ghee only. Ghee has been considered the purest substance and it is also good for health.
- Rice must be eaten on the completion of Ekadashi fast. It is believed that by eating rice on the day of Ekadashi, a creature is born in the vagina of a crawling creature, but by eating rice on Dwadashi and breaking the fast, one gets freedom from this vagina.
Do not eat this thing while breaking Vijaya Ekadashi fast
Radish, brinjal, greens, lentils, garlic-onion etc. are prohibited in Paran. Brinjal increases pitta dosha and is stimulating, radish has cooling effect, so it harms health right after fasting. Garlic-onion is considered a tamasik food. It is believed that eating it produces feelings of excitement, anger, violence and unrest.
Chanakya Niti: Acharya Chanakya has told very correct thing about money, do you know?
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not confirm any kind of recognition, information. Before implementing any information or belief, consult the relevant expert.
Add a Comment