Ram Navami 2023 Date: Ram Navami is on 30 March 2023. According to the scriptures, the birth anniversary of Lord Shri Ram is celebrated on the ninth day of Shukla Paksha of Chaitra month. This is the ninth and last day of Chaitra Navratri. On this day the Ram temple is grandly decorated for Shriram. At the time of Ramlala’s birth, worship is done according to law and drums are played. This year Ram Navami is considered very special, because many rare yogas are being formed on the day of Ram Navami, due to which the importance of this day has increased. Let us know the auspicious time and auspicious yoga of worship on Ram Navami.
Ram Navami 2023 auspicious time (Ram Navami 2023 Muhurat)
According to the Panchang, Navami date of Shukla Paksha of Chaitra month is starting on March 29, 2023 at 09.07 pm. Navami Tithi will end on March 30, 2023 at 11.30 pm.
- The auspicious time of worship of Ram Lala – 11:17 AM – 01:46 PM (Duration 02 Hours 28 Minutes)
- Abhijit Muhurta – 12.01 pm – 12.51 pm
Ram Navami 2023 Shubh Yoga (Ram Navami 2023 Shubh yoga)
This time on Ram Navami 5 auspicious yoga Guru Pushya Yoga, Amrit Siddhi Yoga, Ravi Yoga, Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga and Thursday are becoming a coincidence. By having these five yogas on the day of Ram Navami, the worship of Shri Ram will get quick results, as well as accomplishment and success will be achieved in all the works done on this day.
- Guru Pushya Yoga – 30 March 2023, 10.59 am – 31 March 2023, 06.13 am
- Amrit Siddhi Yoga – March 30, 2023, 10.59 – March 31, 2023, 06.13
- Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga – all day
- Ravi Yoga – all day
- Thursday – Shri Ram is the 7th incarnation of Lord Vishnu and Thursday is very dear to Vishnu ji. In such a situation, due to Ram Janmotsav being held on Thursday, its importance has increased further.
What to do on Ram Navami
- On the auspicious time of Ram Navami, anoint Lord Shri Ram with saffron mixed milk. Then recite Ramayana at home. It is said that where Ramayana is recited, Shri Ram and Hanuman ji reside there. This brings happiness in the house. There is an increase in wealth and prosperity.
- Ganga Jal Ram Raksha Mantra in a bowl on the day of Ram Navami ‘Om Shree Hree Klein Ramchandraya Shree Namah:’ Chant 108 times. Now sprinkle it on every corner-ceiling of the house. It is believed that this removes Vastu defects of the house, there is no effect of sorcery.
Hindu Nav Varsh 2023: When is the Hindu New Year starting? What is special this time, know here
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not confirm any kind of recognition, information. Before implementing any information or belief, consult the relevant expert.
Add a Comment