Mahashivratri 2023 Puja: As soon as Shivratri comes, the devotees of Shiva get engaged in the devotion of Bholenath. Along with this, Bholenath is so innocent that he gets influenced by just a pot of water and bel patra and gives desired fruits to his devotees. Belpatra is very dear to Lord Shiva. That’s why do not offer anything to Bholenath, but belpatra must be offered.
But many people make some mistakes in offering belpatra. Often people do not know that how many belpatra should be offered to God, less or more, offering belpatra along with mantra and method is beneficial.
How many belt leaves should be offered to Lord Shiva?
- Everyone can offer 11 or 21 Belpatra on Shivling as per their wish.
- After washing the belpatra with clean water, put it in a bowl filled with milk.
- Then wash with Ganges water, make “Om” with sandalwood on Belpatra.
- While chanting the mantra “Om Namah Shivay”, offer one belpatra each.
keep these things in mind
- The smooth part of the belpatra should be in the upper part of the Shivling.
- Chakra and Vajra should not be present in the belpatra, such belpatra are considered broken.
- Belpatra leaves should not be cut or torn.
Kundli analyst Dr. Anish Vyas has also told about the benefits of offering Belpatra on Shivling. It is believed that Lord Bholenath gets pleased very quickly. But the devotee who offers Belpatra to Lord Bholenath while worshiping him, he gets a lot of benefits. Those devotees who offer vine to Lord Shiva on Mahashivaratri, their money related problems get solved. In addition, the husband and wife together mahashivratri On the day of offering Belpatra to Lord Shiva, their married life becomes happy. Along with this, there is also the attainment of child happiness.
Haldi Ke Upay: Turmeric remedies will make you rich, keep this one thing in your purse or safe today
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not confirm any kind of recognition, information. Before implementing any information or belief, consult the relevant expert.
Add a Comment