Holika Dahan 2023 Puja: Today Holika Dahan will be done. On the other hand, Holi of colors will be played on 8 March 2023. Holika Dahan, symbolizing the victory of good over evil, is done every year after sunset on the full moon of Falgun month. In Hinduism, the night of Holika Dahan is considered very powerful. It is believed that during this time worship, chanting, penance, tantra practice becomes successful quickly. Let’s know the ingredients of Holika Pujan, auspicious time, complete worship method.
Holika Dahan 2023 Muhurat
Holika Dahan is done at night only. Today, March 7, 2023, from 6:26 pm to 08:52 pm is an auspicious time to light Holika.
Holi Puja Muhurta – Evening 07:56 – Night 09:28
Holika Dahan Samagri
Garland made of cow dung, roli, molly, red thread, raw cotton, gulal, turmeric, flowers, batashe, seven types of grains (wheat, urad, moong, gram, barley, rice and lentils), wheat earrings , a kalash of water, big flowers, sweet dishes, sweets, jaggery, coconut, Akshat, Abir, Kumkum, Dhoop, Deep, Ghee
Holika Dahan Puja Vidhi
- Holi is worshiped before Holika Dahan. Sprinkling Gangajal near Holika in the evening in an auspicious time, purify that place.
- Sit facing the east or north direction and first light an earthen ghee lamp remembering Lord Ganesha. Now offer Roli, Chawal, Batashe while remembering Lord Narasimha. During this Om Narasimhaya Namah: Chant the mantra.
- Now अहकूता भयत्रस्टैः क्रिता त्वं होली बालिशैः ॥ While reciting this mantra, offer water, kumkum, turmeric knot, sweet dish, garland of cow dung cakes, jaggery, gulal, abir, on Holika.
- After this offer worship material remembering Prahlad and chant these mantras Om Prahladaya Namah
- Now wrap raw yarn around Holika and circumambulate it 7 times and chant this mantra – ‘Asrikpabhayasantrastai: Krita Tvam Holi Balishai:. Atastwa Poojyishyami Bhute Bhootiprada Bhava.
- At the time of Holika Dahan, add seven types of grains like wheat earrings, moong, urad, barley, rice, lentils.
- Then applying gulal to each other. Congratulate this festival and the next day in the morning apply tika on the forehead with the ashes of Holika. It is believed that by this all the troubles of life go away. Chant this mantra while applying ashes ‘Vanditasi Surendren Brahman Shankaren Ch. Atastvam Pahi no Devi Vibhuti: May you be ghosted.,
Why wheat is put in the fire of Holika (Holika Dahan Niyam)
The wheat crop especially ripens during Holi. The first part of the flourishing crop is dedicated to God by putting it in the fire of Holika Dahan. This is a way of showing gratitude to the Lord for the good harvest. There is a tradition of celebrating Holi in the joy of ripening of this crop. Wheat is put in the fire of Holi because it reaches God only through fire, it is considered like a yagya.
Happy Holi 2023 Shayari: Send this wonderful poetry to your loved ones on Holi, best wishes, say Happy Holi like this
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not confirm any kind of recognition, information. Before implementing any information or belief, consult the relevant expert.
Add a Comment