Table of Contents
- Cyber crime Threat : Do You Feel Safe and Secure?
- Threat of Cyber crime: User Education
- Cyber crime Threat – Vulnerability Management Service
The Oscars party this year saw the most unexpected event, which startled the entire world. Nobody could have predicted that Will Smith would be about to give Chris Rock a once-in-a-lifetime slap, not the producers, not the security personnel, not the host, and not even Will Smith himself. But it disappeared…
Cyber crime Threat : Do You Feel Safe and Secure?
You need to be aware of the following:
- In 9 out of 10 enterprises, according to a recent study by Positive Technologies, an external threat actor can breach the network perimeter and access local network resources.
- Cyber crime have become far more sophisticated and dangerous. Due to a lack of resources and qualified personnel, the majority of them go undiscovered for several months before being discovered and corrected.
- According to a recent poll by UpCity, 50% of small firms do not have a cyber security response plan.
- Some sectors are being targeted more than 1,500 times each week, according to Check Point Software, and this number is projected to rise.
- The number of cyber crime increased by over 15% between 2020 and 2021, and by the middle of 2022, it’s anticipated that number will have increased by 30%.
These statistics alone demonstrate how awful the cyber security industry is. Senior leaders need to consider their assets and the security of the environment more frequently.
Furthermore, because cyber crime search for more challenging, novel, and inventive ways to gain access, there is no longer a conventional target for these attacks. restrictions and regulations that take a stand.
Threat of Cyber crime: User Education
The corporate user base continues to be the least expensive attack vector that hackers utilise to infiltrate your company and exploit vulnerabilities.
By routinely interacting with your user base to promote Security-as-a-Culture (SaaC) at all levels of the business, CIOs and IT managers should push senior leadership to be proactive about cyber resilience. Third parties who collaborate with your organisation in collaborative spaces should be added to your user base. Examples of these third parties would be suppliers.
Cyber crime Threat – Vulnerability Management Service
Now, it’s crucial for medium-sized and large companies to consider acquiring some sort of managed vulnerability solution, whether from a third-party organisation or a set of technologies that can do the same function. Many well-known brands in the cyber security sector are prepared to provide your business a tailored managed vulnerability solution.
This service seeks to offer a robust programme to recognize, respond to, and fix issues. The objective is to minimize threats, including those posed by zero-day vulnerabilities, as well as any possible harm brought on by assaults or exploits in real time.
It typically entails juggling a variety of responsibilities at once, such as opening the doors in the morning, interacting with clients or staff all day, preparing for a new venture, and handling administrative duties.
Companies prioritise their clients and the revenue they generate, but they also frequently serve as a conduit between all departments, including marketing, legal, and human resources.
We require IT security measures and cyber security strategies to safeguard the company as we spend more time online.
Every year, cyberattacks get more sophisticated, making firms more susceptible to them. If you don’t remain vigilant and knowledgeable, your company will eventually be compromised.
One of the most significant assets in your company is its data. Operations must gather, store, examine, and make use of this data. For processes to function, this data must be gathered, saved, processed, and utilised.
Currently, businesses use their data to make decisions across all functions, including marketing, investments, product development, and customer support and structure.